Dr. Beth Haney is a Family Nurse Practitioner and President of the California Nurse Practitioner Association. In addition, she owns her own practice, has authored a book on cosmetic treatments, and is an award winning assistant clinical professor at the University of California at Irvine. As busy as she is, she advocates that all of us take care of ourselves. Listen in as we talk about the challenges of practice in California and how you can make a difference.
Listen in as we talk about:
- Practice issues in the State of California
- Practice ownership for NPs in California
- How Nurse Practitioners can get involved
- How Nurses need to care for themselves
- Her book Be You T Full
You can learn more:
- California Nurse Practitioner Association
- Beth’s Practice: http://www.luxemedspa.net/
- Book Website: http://www.beyoutfull.net/
- Be-You-T-Full: Looking Your Best with botox, Lasers, and Other Magical Cosmetic Treatments on Amazon
- Follow Beth on Twitter: @BethHaney DNP
If you enjoyed the podcast, we would really appreciate a review in iTunes or your favorite media outlet. You are invited to share with your friends and colleagues and leave your comments below.