What is a podcast?
- A podcast is generally a multimedia digital file that you can subscribe to and receive on most mobile devices (iPods, smart phones – Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry, and tablets) as well as your computer. Podcasts can be streamed if you have online access, or they can be downloaded to your device for later listening.
How can I subscribe to the podcast?
- On your computer
- On your mobile device using a pod-catcher app such as the Apple podcasting app, on on Android (DoggCatcher, BeyondPod). Additionally different networks will have podcatching apps you can download to your mobile device.
- Sign up for blog updates which will alert you to new podcasting episodes as well as videos and blog posts
- More details can be found at “Get The Podcast”.
How can I suggest a guest or topic?
- We are always looking for new guest and topics that are of interest to our listeners.
- If you would like to suggest a guest (including yourself) of it you have a topic you’d like to suggest, we’d love to hear from you!
- Please use the contact us form or send an email to support@sageclinician dot com with your suggestions.
Who is this for?
- The SAGE Clinician podcast is for advanced practice clinicians ( NPs, PAs, CNMs, CRNA’s, Clinical Specs); RN’s, other nurses, physicians and other health care providers. Its for anyone who wants to expand their business and/or practice, understand policy and how it affects us as providers; and grow ourselves through personal and professional development. In other words…we are talking about everything that affects us as clinicians except for the clinical component of practice.
How do I suggest a topic or a person/company to be interviewed:
- All you need to do is contact us. Be sure and include your contact information and be as specific as you can.
How does SAGEClinician make money?
- We accept sponsorships and advertising for products we believe in that are directed at improving our professional and personal lives.
- We will use “affiliate links” for various tools and products. What this means is that if you go to say Amazon.com through one of our links and your purchase something, we get credit and a little bit of money. It never costs you additional money, the links are a way for the companies that have affiliate program to “advertise”. Of course you are under no obligation to use any of our links. Commissions receive go toward paying the cost of producing the podcast.
- Our own products and services offered through NPBO™.
What if I have more questions?
- Please contact support
- Please note we are in the Pacific Time Zone.
Do you accept advertising?
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities are available for companies and organizations who values and mission are compatible with SAGEClinician. For further information, contact support.