How are the interviews recorded?
- Recordings, in most cases will be done via Skype. It has the ability to produce good quality sound. If you do not already have a Skype account please go www.Skype.com and sign up for an account.
- Once you have done that, please notify us with your Skype ID and we will send you an invitation to connect.
- For best audio, we require that you use a microphone and headset plugged into your computer or mobile device.
- Because these are pre recorded and not live, we can always edit if need be. However, we find that authentic recordings (with the least amount of editing) always sound best.
- Be aware, that we try to keep the show length to 30 minutes.
What we need:
- A short bio or introduction, approx 50 words or so.
- A high quality photo that is suitable for publication. The photo should be at least 300px and DPI of 72.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if your are unable to keep your appointed interview.
- Guest are sometimes quite nervous, may not feel comfortable with skype or have other technical issues. Let us know ASAP. We will schedule a short “pre-call” to make sure everything is working correctly and get all your questions answered.
- We want this to be fun for you and us, and be informative and entertaining for our guest.
Other recording tips:
- Please be in a quite distraction free room. Turn off phones and other mobile devices.
- Silence any notifications.
- A microphone will be the best quality. If you are not sure about your quality, please let us know and we can do a test run prior to recording.
- Have water ready.
- Relax and have fun.
- Some individuals find it helpful to have a few bulleted points they want to cover.
Where will my interview shared?
- Our websites
- Podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, and other podcasting outlets
- Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, and LinkIn to name a few.
What will it cost?
- There is no cost to be recorded or for listeners to listen.
- We reserve the right to change this in the future.
Will I receive a copy of the interview?
- Yes, you will be able to download it from you interview pages on this site. You can do anything you want with the interview. If you publish it anywhere, all we ask that you link back to your show on www.SageClinician.com or our parent website, NPBusiness.org. If you are unsure, please send an email to support (at) sageclinician dot com and we will assist you.
Will the interviews be used in any other way?
- We reserve the right to package these interviews on portable devices (disks, flash drives, MP3 player, to name a few) to be given away at conferences or with other couse or product materials.
- Recordings may be posted on various public sites for acces such as podcasting sites, internet radio or other websites as well as behind private clinician access only sites.
- Recordings that are made as video interviews may be used either as video, audio or both.
By participaint in the SAGEClinician interview, you agree to allow SAGEClinician.com and Barbara C Phillips, NP to record, distribute and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow SAGEClinician/Barbara C. Phillips, NP to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books and in all other public distribution.
When your show is live:
- Please share the show with your tribe through emails, social media, state and local associations and more.
- Please visit itunes and other syndication sites to leave a rating and a comment.
- Leave a comment on our blog. Listeners may ask you questions and want to interact with your further.