On this episode of SAGEClinician I talk with Renee Thompson who is an expert on nurse bullying. Listen in as we discuss:
- Why did she become an expert on bullying.
- What is bullying?
- What is a bully?
- How can you tell if someone is a bully or just having a bad day?
- WHY does it continue in nursing?
- What can clinicians do about bullying?
- Negative and positive competition.
- The difference between being aggressive and being assertive.
WHO is Renee Thompson, DNP, RN, CMSRN
Dr. Renee Thompson has been a human for 40+ years and a nurse for more than 23. Renee is the published author of several books and speaks nationwide to healthcare organizations and academic institutions motivating her audience at keynote addresses, professional conferences, workshops, and seminars.
Renee is the CEO and President of RT Connections, LLC, an organization that educates, connects and inspires current and future nurses.
YouTube: Renee on YouTube.