Have you ever wondered how to add telemedicine to your practice? Listen in as I talk with Troy Heidesch, NP and the founder and CEO of SmartHouseCalls.com a HIPAA compliant solution for Tele-Health. We talked about:
- Requirements for tele-med
- Payers that reimburse for this service
- Where services can be performed and some of the limitation imposed by payers
- Visit codes
- Reimbursement for service (and the codes to use!)
- Various applications of tele health services
- Mobile applications
And of course, so much more!
WHO is Troy Heidesch?
Dr. Troy Heidesch has been working in healthcare for 22 years and is currently the CEO of Smart House Calls and faculty at Brenau University. He completed his doctoral work on disruptive innovations in healthcare at the Medical College of Georgia in 2009. From this research he founded Smart House Calls, an innovative telemedicine software company that aims to disrupt the telemedicine software industry by providing an inexpensive platform and connecting SHC telemedicine clinicians to large organizations who need their expertise to manage patient populations.
- SmartHouseCalls on Google Plus
- SmartHouseCalls on Twitter
- SmartHouseCalls on Facebook
- Troy on LinkedIn
- Smart House Calls Website
- Office of the Inspector General (OIG) Compliance
- American Telemedicine Association